Aero 60 is Bryton's first Aerodynamic GPS Cycling Computer for road bikes. With precisely engineered dimple design wrapped around its back and the brand new Aero Mount developed as an integrated system to reduce air drag, Aero 60 not only provides powerful features, but it's also built to be highly aerodynamic so you can ride fast just like the wind. Aero 60 also comes with pre-loaded OpenStreetMap and full GNSS support, allowing you to follow planned trips under precise positioning.
- Aerodynamic design
- Pre-installed OSM Map for easier guidance.
- Supports electronic shifting systems of Di2 (Shimano), eTap (SRAM) and EPS (Campagnolo)
- Workout planning via Bryton app.
- Supports TrainingPeaks workouts.
- 2.3" b/w Large Display
- Full GNSS Support GPS+Glonass+BDS+Galileo+QZSS
- STRAVA and TrainingPeaks Auto Sync.
- Supports GoldenCheetah (PC software)
- Display: 2.3 inches Mono LCD
- Battery Hour: 32 Hours
- GPS: High-Sensitivity Chipset
- Waterproof: IPX7
- Alerts: Yes
- Lap history: 130 laps
- Log history: 300 hours
- Heart rate zones: 7 zones
- Operating Temperature: -10C° ~ 50C°
- ANT+/BLE Sensor Support
In The Box:
- Aero 60
- Aero Mount
- USB Cable
- Safety Lanyard
- Quick-Start Guide