Zipp's Tangente Cork Brake Pads are perfect for Zipp wheels with carbon braking surfaces. They are made of a composite cork polymer for consistent brake response and to reduce glazing from the intense heat caused by braking on carbon. As a result, the Tangente cork pads avoid the brake pulsation produced by residue buildup from rubber pads and can even eliminate pulsation from rims with previous buildup. These pads have a unique shape with more material in the front to improve durability and shed water. Although the composite material wears similarly to low-temperature rubber compounds, the Tangente cork pads last longer than most rubber carbon-specific pads because of the shape and 0.5 mm greater overall thickness.
- Used between the caliper and fork/Frame mount to space the disc brake caliper to the correct rotor plane
The forged aluminum Spyke Levers have all the features you would expect from TRP: the ergonomic 2-finger design, Teflon bushings, forged clamp, and return spring. Mated to our Spyke calipers, these levers connect rider and machine for near-telepathic braking feel. - Lightweight design - Ergonomic lever design - Alloy lever and bracket - Teflon bushings - Stainless steel hardware - 2-finger lever blade - For use with RapidFire shifters - Weight: 156g/pair
- Stainless steel shim helps center the rotor perfectly within the disc brake caliper - Great for swapping wheelsets without the threat of brake drag
$31.74 - $40.00
- Optimum heat dissipation - High durability - Wear indicators - 1.95mm thick - Rounded edge - UCI approved - Hub Compatibility: ISO 6B - Disc Pad Type: Metal or Resin - Material: Steel
Characteristics: - long lasting, high endurance pad compound - very easy modulation of braking force - high temperature stability for consistent brake power - organic formula is low noise and rotor friendly Fits: Shimano: - Deore BR-M575,BR-M525,BR-M515,BR-T615 - LX BR-T675 - Alivio BR-M4050 - Acera BR-M3050 - Altus BR-M375,BR-M365,BR-M315 - BR-M506 - BR-M505 - BR-MT500 - BR-M495 - BR-M486 - BR-M485 - BR-M475 - BR-M465 - BR-M447 - BR-M446 - BR-M445 - BR-M416 - BR-M415 - BR-MT400 - BR-M395 - BR-M355 TRP: - Hylex - HY/RD - Spyre SLC - Spyre - Spyke - Dash Sport Tektro: - Orion SL HD-M740 - Orion HD-M730,HD-M725 - Gemini SL HD-M520 / M521 - Gemini HD-M500 / M501,HD-M510 - Draco2 HD-M352 - HDC330 HD-M330 - Auriga HD-M290 / M291,HD-T530,HD-T525,HD-E530,HD-E525,HD-E520,HD-E500 - Aquila MD-M500 - Aries MD-M300 - MD-M280 - Mira MD-C400 - Volans HD-T710 - Vela HD-T290 - Dorado HD-E715 QUAD: - Disc Brake
- Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers - Aluminum - Left: triple chainring; Right: 8-speed - Cables and housing included
$4.00 - $6.00
• Replacement nut for recessed caliper brakes
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Offset post
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Offset Post • Black • 70mm
• Compatible with most side pull and center pull brakes • All weather compound
The Sun Traditional Trike can be made even more useful with the addition of a powerful rear disc brake. This rear disc brake conversion kit includes all necessary components for upgrading your 2016 or later Sun Traditional Trike to smooth and safe braking under hard conditions. The parking brake feature on both front and rear brake levers allows you to lock either or both brakes simultaneously to load or unload with ease. Simple and common parts mean easy maintenance for years of use. Kit includes all components including items such as cable ties and other small parts for an original-equipment look. - Promax mechanical disc brake caliper with adapter - Promax 160mm stainless steel rotor with 15mm trike axle adapter - All components necessary for upgrade are included - Includes zip ties, axle keys, new grips and other small parts - Fits only new 2016 Sun Traditional 24" Trikes with new derailleur tab and brake mount on rear unit
The Shimano BL-MT200 Hydraulic Disc Brake Lever and BR-MT200 Disc Brake Caliper - Brakes are pre-bled - Hydraulic hose included - Rotor not included
• 107mm arch for better clearance with mud guard • Updated rubber boots secure attachment to lead pipe • Strong braking power with excellent braking control • Cartridge shoe holder • Color options: Black, Silver
Shimano Altus BR-CT91 cantilever brakes offer confident and reliable braking at a convenient price point. - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Brake Mount Type: Canti Studs - Material: Aluminum - Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Weight: 204g
Shimano D01S Resin Disc Brake Pads deliver fine braking control for braking connoisseurs. - Fits Saint BR-M820/810 and Zee BR-M640 calipers - Resin pad with low noise and excellent power modulation
Riding with complete confidence in your brakes lets you go faster. With Shimano's Deore XT discs you'll be able to hold your speed until the last second in any situation. The post-mount, mono-body caliper design makes this brake super light and extremely rigid. Cooling fins attached to the pads combat the dreaded fade on long downhills and actually make the pads last longer. The 2-finger Servo-Wave levers create quicker brake engagement without reducing pad clearance at the caliper. They also feature both adjustable reach and free-stroke, so you can dial them in to your hand size. Super clean cable routing is a given, and the radial master cylinder is compact and easy to position for superior ergonomics. And should you ever need to bleed them, Shimano's one-way system is a snap. I-Spec B brake levers are not directly compatible with I-Spec shifters and require an additional conversion kit (sold separately).
Shimano Replacement pads for Mountain brake shoe. - Shimano Cartridge-type mountain brake pads fit models: XTR BR-M970, BR-M960, BR-M951, BR-M950 XT BR-T780, BR-M770, BR-M760, BR-M750, BR-M739, BR-M737 LX BR-T670, BR-M580, BR-M570 Deore BR-M530, BR-M510 Alivio BR-M430, BR-MC18 Acera BR-M422, BR-M421, BR-M420, BR-M330, BR-T300 DXR BR-MX70 MX BR-M600 - M70R Ceramic: For use with ceramic side-wall rims only
- Pair of L-Type brake pads with fins, for one caliper - Ice Technologies fins & aluminum backplate cools down the brakes in use, which improves braking consistency and power and reduces brake fade, especially in long descents - Choice of compound: Resin, for improved modulation & lower noise, or Metallic, for improved durability & higher braking power in muddy conditions - Longer lasting than K-Type pads - Interchangeable with K-type finless pads - Fits all Shimano flat mount gravel & road disc calipers, including Dura Ace BR-R9170, Ultegra BR-R8070, 105 BR-R7070, GRX BR-RX810 and BR-RX400 - NOT compatible with XTR BR-M9100
$25.99 - $44.99
• Mud shedding design rotor blade • CENTER LOCK rotor for easy installation and maintenance • Rotor size: 203, 180, 160mm
Serfas' durable BP10 Shimano Compatible Road Brake Pads provide the reliable stopping power in all conditions. Plus, their cartridge style makes installation easy.
Riding an e-bike may give your legs a break but that doesn’t mean your brakes get a break! Specially formulated Serfas E-Bike brake pads utilize strategically formulated compounds engineered to endure the frequent heavy loads and high speed stresses of e-bike riding. Wherever you may be going, make sure you can stop when you get there and ride with a set of Serfas E-Bike brake pads. - Kevlar Composite Compound - E-Bike Compound – Specially Formulated For High Speed & Heavy Load Applications - Compatible With Shimano Deore Mechanical BR-M515 - Hardware Included
Serfas' DBPS4 MTB Shimano Compatible Disc Pads offer long-lasting, reliable braking. They're semi-metallic for durability and are compatible with Shimano Deore Mechanical BR-M515 brakes.
Riding an e-bike may give your legs a break but that doesn’t mean your brakes get a break! Specially formulated Serfas E-Bike brake pads utilize strategically formulated compounds engineered to endure the frequent heavy loads and high speed stresses of e-bike riding. Wherever you may be going, make sure you can stop when you get there and ride with a set of Serfas E-Bike brake pads. - Kevlar Composite Compound - E-Bike Compound – Specially Formulated For High Speed & Heavy Load Applications - Compatible With Tektro Dorado - Hardware Included
Make sure you have plenty of stopping power and ride with a set of Serfas high-quality long-lasting disc brake pads. - Semi-Metallic Disc Brake Pads - Hardware Included - Compatible w/ Shimano Ultegra BR-RS805/505
Level T capitalizes on the same trail-taming brake technology that conquered the 2015 World Mountain Bike Championships, to deliver a powerful and consistent XC and trail-optimized brake set that keeps your capital in the bank. This budget-minded, MatchMaker-compatible brake set provides all the power of its siblings, keeping you in complete control.
$25.00 - $40.00
SRAM road disc brake pads are designed for use with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes (HRD). - For use with Level Ultimate & Level TLM Brakes - Pad Material: Organic - Type: Road/CX - Includes guide pin, clip, & pad spreader
Improve the performance and set up of your V-brakes with Origin-8's V-Brake Barrel Adjuster Noodle. Standard 90° stainless steel noodle with built-in barrel adjuster for precise brake cable adjustment. Compatible with most V-brake systems.
- Suitable for light use applications - Good performance at low temperatures - High-density ceramic organic compound for extended pad life - Low rotor wear - Extremely quiet
The 1999 Sidepull Brake is a lightweight brake kit for BMX. - Includes brake, lever and cable - Reach is 66-90mm
Page 1 of 12 Next page