Zipp's Tangente Cork Brake Pads are perfect for Zipp wheels with carbon braking surfaces. They are made of a composite cork polymer for consistent brake response and to reduce glazing from the intense heat caused by braking on carbon. As a result, the Tangente cork pads avoid the brake pulsation produced by residue buildup from rubber pads and can even eliminate pulsation from rims with previous buildup. These pads have a unique shape with more material in the front to improve durability and shed water. Although the composite material wears similarly to low-temperature rubber compounds, the Tangente cork pads last longer than most rubber carbon-specific pads because of the shape and 0.5 mm greater overall thickness.
- Used between the caliper and fork/Frame mount to space the disc brake caliper to the correct rotor plane
The forged aluminum Spyke Levers have all the features you would expect from TRP: the ergonomic 2-finger design, Teflon bushings, forged clamp, and return spring. Mated to our Spyke calipers, these levers connect rider and machine for near-telepathic braking feel. - Lightweight design - Ergonomic lever design - Alloy lever and bracket - Teflon bushings - Stainless steel hardware - 2-finger lever blade - For use with RapidFire shifters - Weight: 156g/pair
• Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers • Aluminum • Left: triple chainring; Right: 7-speed • Cables and housing included
• Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers • Aluminum • Left: triple chainring; Right: 8-speed • Cables and housing included
- Economical 3-finger replacement brake levers for basic replacement and repairs - Large 3-finger length blade offers an easy to engage platform and universal practicality - Available for Canti and linear-pull-style brakes
$4.00 - $6.00
• Replacement nut for recessed caliper brakes
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Offset post
• Compatible with most side pull and center pull brakes • All weather compound
The Sun Traditional Trike can be made even more useful with the addition of a powerful rear disc brake. This rear disc brake conversion kit includes all necessary components for upgrading your 2016 or later Sun Traditional Trike to smooth and safe braking under hard conditions. The parking brake feature on both front and rear brake levers allows you to lock either or both brakes simultaneously to load or unload with ease. Simple and common parts mean easy maintenance for years of use. Kit includes all components including items such as cable ties and other small parts for an original-equipment look. - Promax mechanical disc brake caliper with adapter - Promax 160mm stainless steel rotor with 15mm trike axle adapter - All components necessary for upgrade are included - Includes zip ties, axle keys, new grips and other small parts - Fits only new 2016 Sun Traditional 24" Trikes with new derailleur tab and brake mount on rear unit
$38.99 - $39.99
Shimano's disc rotors provide a sturdy and reliable braking surface to slow you down. The design is optimized to clear mud and dirt from the system for all-conditions braking. Continuously cooling itself, this rotor helps keep brake power consistent and improves pad life.
• 107mm arch for better clearance with mud guard • Updated rubber boots secure attachment to lead pipe • Strong braking power with excellent braking control • Cartridge shoe holder • Color options: Black, Silver
Shimano Altus BR-CT91 cantilever brakes offer confident and reliable braking at a convenient price point. - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Brake Mount Type: Canti Studs - Material: Aluminum - Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Weight: 204g
Shimano D01S Resin Disc Brake Pads deliver fine braking control for braking connoisseurs. - Fits Saint BR-M820/810 and Zee BR-M640 calipers - Resin pad with low noise and excellent power modulation
Riding with complete confidence in your brakes lets you go faster. With Shimano's Deore XT discs you'll be able to hold your speed until the last second in any situation. The post-mount, mono-body caliper design makes this brake super light and extremely rigid. Cooling fins attached to the pads combat the dreaded fade on long downhills and actually make the pads last longer. The 2-finger Servo-Wave levers create quicker brake engagement without reducing pad clearance at the caliper. They also feature both adjustable reach and free-stroke, so you can dial them in to your hand size. Super clean cable routing is a given, and the radial master cylinder is compact and easy to position for superior ergonomics. And should you ever need to bleed them, Shimano's one-way system is a snap. I-Spec B brake levers are not directly compatible with I-Spec shifters and require an additional conversion kit (sold separately).
Shimano Replacement pads for Mountain brake shoe. - Shimano Cartridge-type mountain brake pads fit models: XTR BR-M970, BR-M960, BR-M951, BR-M950 XT BR-T780, BR-M770, BR-M760, BR-M750, BR-M739, BR-M737 LX BR-T670, BR-M580, BR-M570 Deore BR-M530, BR-M510 Alivio BR-M430, BR-MC18 Acera BR-M422, BR-M421, BR-M420, BR-M330, BR-T300 DXR BR-MX70 MX BR-M600 - M70R Ceramic: For use with ceramic side-wall rims only
- Pair of L-Type brake pads with fins, for one caliper - Ice Technologies fins & aluminum backplate cools down the brakes in use, which improves braking consistency and power and reduces brake fade, especially in long descents - Choice of compound: Resin, for improved modulation & lower noise, or Metallic, for improved durability & higher braking power in muddy conditions - Longer lasting than K-Type pads - Interchangeable with K-type finless pads - Fits all Shimano flat mount gravel & road disc calipers, including Dura Ace BR-R9170, Ultegra BR-R8070, 105 BR-R7070, GRX BR-RX810 and BR-RX400 - NOT compatible with XTR BR-M9100
$25.99 - $34.99
• Mud shedding design rotor blade • CENTER LOCK rotor for easy installation and maintenance • Rotor size: 203, 180, 160mm
Serfas' durable BP10 Shimano Compatible Road Brake Pads provide the reliable stopping power in all conditions. Plus, their cartridge style makes installation easy.
Riding an e-bike may give your legs a break but that doesn’t mean your brakes get a break! Specially formulated Serfas E-Bike brake pads utilize strategically formulated compounds engineered to endure the frequent heavy loads and high speed stresses of e-bike riding. Wherever you may be going, make sure you can stop when you get there and ride with a set of Serfas E-Bike brake pads. - Kevlar Composite Compound - E-Bike Compound – Specially Formulated For High Speed & Heavy Load Applications - Compatible With Shimano Deore Mechanical BR-M515 - Hardware Included
Serfas' DBPS4 MTB Shimano Compatible Disc Pads offer long-lasting, reliable braking. They're semi-metallic for durability and are compatible with Shimano Deore Mechanical BR-M515 brakes.
Make sure you have plenty of stopping power and ride with a set of Serfas high-quality long-lasting disc brake pads. - Semi-Metallic Disc Brake Pads - Hardware Included - Compatible w/ Shimano Ultegra BR-RS805/505
$30.99 - $42.00
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Classic Road Caliper offers excellent braking power for road bikes. A dual pivot design provides solid stopping power and the forged aluminum construction keeps the weight low. A variety of reaches ensure proper fitment and the vast array of colors and finishes let you match your ride, or add an accent.
Increase your brake performance with Origin-8's Super Noodle. The Super Noodle allows you to run housing all the way to the brake, making the brake respond much smoother and stronger than with a steel or alloy noodle. This sealed noodle also prevents moisture and grime from corroding the cable. • Lightweight resin/alloy design
Improve the performance and set up of your V-brakes with Origin-8's V-Brake Barrel Adjuster Noodle. Standard 90° stainless steel noodle with built-in barrel adjuster for precise brake cable adjustment. Compatible with most V-brake systems.
- Suitable for light use applications - Good performance at low temperatures - High-density ceramic organic compound for extended pad life - Low rotor wear - Extremely quiet
The 1999 brake kit is a lightweight alloy brake kit perfect for those rebuilding that old BMX bike they found at a garage sale. This kit includes a brake cable, universal brake caliper, front and rear pivot bolts, alloy brake lever and all necessary hardware. Features - Side pull style brake - Works with front or Rear - Includes brake, lever, and cable - 13.8 oz
- High performance compound recommended for all-conditions - Alloy backing plate: 50% lighter than steel backing plate
Kool-Stop has formulated a new compound with their Continental line of brake pads specifically for composite wheels. They have color matched and fine tuned the perfect compound for Skyway Tuff Wheels! Features: - Special "mag-friendly" compound works great on ALL composite mag wheels - Strongly suggest using the same color brake pad as the mag wheels that you will be using these on! - These are made just like "back in the day" with a small threaded post. Will fit all old-school style caliper brakes. May not work on all V-brakes, however! - Sold in pairs/ 2 pcs. - Rim friendly
$12.50 - $14.00
The Phat Padd was designed specifically for triple wall BMX rims and is a wider pad with more braking surface. Great for 990, U-Brake, and V-Brake systems. Features: - Hardened and plated reinforced steel backbone - Knurl-lock washer system - Available in Threaded and 2024-Aluminum Smooth Post - Rim-friendly compounds Compounds: - Black - Standard compound which is great for all weather conditions, but designed for dry condition riding. - Salmon - One of the most aggressive compounds for extreme all weather conditions especially in the wet, but still superb in the dry.
Page 1 of 10 Next page