Park's Shop Stool boasts a super-comfy padded seat, sturdy chrome-plated-steel legs and Park's colorful logo on top. The seat spins 360 degrees and is positioned at a height of 32 inches, which is perfect for wheel truing and all other work at a bench or counter.
Hammer's Cool Feet helps prevent odor, burning, itching, blistering and other symptoms associated with foot fungus. This all-natural foot powder deodorizes and provides effective bacteria and fungal defense, so your feet stay comfortable no matter how extreme the conditions get. Cool Feet does not contain any petroleum products, chemical additives, or metals, yet it's so potent and effective that you only need to use it 3-4 times a week for results.
Beautiful and realistic flower adds a feminine touch to any ride.
Cheer up, buttercup! Electra's bright, cheery Handlebar Flowers add a fun splash of color to your bike that's sure to bring a smile to your and your friends' faces on every ride!
Featuring a three-color Park Tool logo and "bike wrench" graphic, Park Tool's Pint Glass is made from heavyweight, dishwasher-safe glass.
Electra's motorcycle-inspired Genuine Leather Streamers add road warrior style to any ride. Simply slip these stylish streamers into the end of your grips and set out on the open road.
One bike, one person, three seasons: Topeak's Bikamper is your trusted friend on serious epics. The main body is constructed of water-resistant, 45-denier nylon with 3 mesh panels for ventilation and the fly is fully water-proofed ripstop nylon for complete protection when the weather turns foul. Instead of using poles, the Bikamper utilizes your front wheel and your bike to hold it's shape. Both the tent and the fly pack down to a bike-friendly size and it even comes equipped with its own stuff sack that straps to your bars.
$15.00 - $21.99
• Self locking rear mount design • Fully adjustable length for 26" to 29" wheels • Alloy construction
• Aluminum double kickstand • Includes top plate • Not adjustable • 26-inch bicycle compatible
- From the company that has been making insulated drink products since 1913 - Classic design carrying case with screw top lid houses (4) 2Oz. Stainless steel shot glasses - Made from odorless and tasteless stainless steel and rustproof finish that withstands weather and wear - Dishwasher safe - Lifetime warranty
- Tough lightweight injection molded plastic - Adjustable to fit 20 inch or larger wheel
- Separate bracket mounts to ceiling or 2x4 joists - Dual rope system for easier hoisting - Hardware, tie off cleat, and accessory straps for ladders, kayaks, canoes included - 50lb weight capacity
Keep your pants clean with SKS's Chainboard chain guard. This handy device bolts onto the chainstay and bottom bracket, and utilizes a telescoping design to fit a wide variety of frames.
Converts all quill style forks to use threadless stems.
$29.95 - $39.95
Problem Solvers' MisMatch Adapters allow you to combine your Shimano and SRAM shifters and brakes onto a single clamp for a more ergonomic, less-cluttered handlebar. These CNC-machined aluminum adapters work with Shimano I-Spec and SRAM MatchMaker components to fasten your preferred combination on to a single, existing bar clamp.
Park's Adjustable Shop Stool is ideal for quickly maneuvering into the best position when working on your bikes. It's adjustable from 17 to 22 inches high and features 5 smooth-rolling wheels for easy scooting. You'll also love the comfy padded seat with Park's colorful logo.
Make quick work of any bottle-cap-removal operation with Park's BO-2 Bottle Opener. This ergonomic tool is made of stainless steel with a comfy vinyl coating.
Show your love for bicycles, tools and all things Park Tool with their Coffee Mug. Perfect for impressing your guests with a cool-logo cup, or fueling yourself before a fun wrenching session, a few of these mugs should be in every kitchen cabinet and bicycle workshop, too!
Park's Digital Scale accurately weighs bikes, frames and components. It measures in both pounds and kilograms to the tenth and includes a dual-position, silicon-coated hanging hook. Plus, its unique design allows it to be clamped solidly in a repair-stand and hung from a hook.
- Three-color, brushed aluminum Park Tool logo sign measures 21" x 11-1/2" and has holes for hanging
Keep your hands free of grime and protected from potentially harmful lubricants, chemicals and solvents with Park's Nitrile Mechanic's Gloves. Sold in boxes of 100 pairs, these hand protectors were recently improved with a thicker, heavier-duty nitrile material that offers excellent dexterity plus the toughness to resist rips and snags, and to be re-used multiple times. They're made from nitrile and not latex to prevent any possible allergic reactions. These mechanic's mitts provide a superior fit and are easy to slip on and off, too.
Park's Pizza Tool is the perfect gift for the cyclist who has it all. It's a quality pizza cutter reminiscent of classic highwheelers that has a blade sharp enough to slice through the roughest terrain. This great tool also includes a display stand and gift box. Never use a run-of-the-mill pizza cutter again.
The STL-3K is kit that will add a back rest to the STL-1.2 work stool (sold separately). The STL-3K includes a back rest, two steel support bars, and fasteners. NOTE: The STL-3K will only work on the STL-1.2 work stool. The previous STL-1 work stools will not accept the STL-3K
Know the exact weight of your parts with Park's Tabletop Digital Scale. This precise scale is accurate to 2 grams and weighs components up to 3,000 grams (that's more than 6 pounds for us 'mericans). It switches easily between grams and ounces and has a tare feature to exclude the weight of a container. (Not responsible for extreme gram counting.)
Make quick work of any bottle-cap-removal operation with Park's BO-5 Wall Mount Bottle Opener. This handy tool is made of stainless steel and even looks like a water bottle cage. Plus, there's a built-in cap catcher to keep your shop floor tidy.
The Mag Riser Block 3 from Minoura lifts up your front wheel during a training session to be at a natural level. This block fits both MTB and Road bike tire widths. - Fits under front wheel to level the bike to get natural riding on training - Double grooved design fits your narrow or wide ties - Polyethylene material minimizes weight at 1/2 lb. - 8.6D X 4.7W X 2.75H (inches)
Keep dust and water out of your headset with this easily attached wrap around neoprene cover.
$8.99 - $10.99
Ride with minimal chain slap by using a Chainstay Protector. Comes in 5 sizes and 4 colors giving you the versatility needed no matter what you ride. Designed and made in our Utah facility, the Chainstay Protector is made with neoprene and sewn with a tight stitch and heavy-duty thread for extra strength and durability. Lizard Skins chainstay guards are the original, strongest and lightest protectors on the market since 1993.
• Extra heavy duty vinyl cover for any size bike • Protects from dust and weather • Folds to compact size for storage
- Prevents frame damage from chain suck due to excessive chain slap or shift ramp snags - For use with triple mountain cranksets, double specific cranksets and triple cranksets with a double chainrings - Mounts behind drive-side bottom bracket cup - Compatible with an 'E-Type' or 'Bottom Bracket Mount' front derailleur utilizing external bottom bracket cups or non-GXP bottom brackets with 68mm and 73mm BB shells - Not for use with suspension frames that utilize a 'DW' link or dropped chainstay - Includes chain pucks for 22-to-24t, 32-to-34t and double specific 28-32t configurations - Precision machined, anodized 6061 T6 aluminum - 26 grams
Page 1 of 2 Next page