Toughen up your two-wheeled rides with the Townie Path 9D. The sleek design of this new bike includes some of the great features found on other Townies in the line, but with a little more attitude. Electra’s patented Flat Foot Technology, a 9-speed derailleur drivetrain, powerful hydraulic disc brakes and larger 27.5-inch tires provide riders with the confidence to take on a wider range of terrain. The tires include reflective sidewalls for better visibility and K-Shield protection to minimize the chance of a flat.
- Comfort is key with a foot-forward pedal position, gel saddle and ergonomic grips.
- 9 speeds and hydraulic brakes provide smooth riding on a wider range of terrain.
- 27.5" puncture-resistant tires let you focus on the ride and avoid the dreaded flat.
- For more versatility, add a Commuter Rear Rack Bag to pack all the necessities for an awesome adventure.
|6061-T6 aluminum w/ patented Flat Foot Technology
|Alloy, straight/tapered leg
|1 1/8" steel threaded/semi-integrated
|Alloy double walled 27.5" x 32h
Front: Alloy low flange w/ 6-bolt disc, 32h
Rear: Alloy low flange w/ 6-bolt disc, 32h
|Kenda Kwik seven.5 27.5" x 2.4" w/ k-shield protection and reflective stripe
|Forged alloy 170mm
|Sealed cartridge 68 mm/113 mm
|KMC X9 nickel plated
|Shimano Alivio 9-speed
|Shimano 9-speed 11-36t
|Shimano acera rapid fire plus
|Alloy custom bend 25.9" width/4" rise
|Electra Townie custom ergo Kraton w/ locking collars
|Forged alloy 25.4 mm quill, 80 mm extension
|Front/rear: Tektro hydraulic disc brake
|Resin platform w/ grip tape tread
|Selle royal Electra gel comfort saddle w/ shock-absorbing elastomers
|Alloy micro-adjust 27.2 mm x 400 mm
* Subject to change without notice.
|Matte Black / One Size
|Pine / One Size