- Lower cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately). - Universal fit. - Lower cables only.
$2.50 - $19.99
- Straight gauge spokes with a proprietary grade of stainless steel that is as good or better than the materials used by the world’s most renowned spoke makers. - Sized and dimensioned specifically for BMX.
Broc Raiford can bunnyhop over a house so it’s only right that he has his own grips to hold on to. Broc’s signature grip comes in at 160mm in length and features rope detailing on the ends to tie in with Broc’s nautical theme.
- Sold in pairs - Allen wrench included
6061 aluminum with precision sealed mechanism bearing and lower (17mm) stack height.
The 4.5-inch peg features a full 4130 core with a long-lasting, fast-sliding, plastic sleeve. - Sold individually - 14mm with 3/8” adapters only - Replacement sleeves sold separately - 4.5" (length) x 1.5" (outer diameter) - 4.5 oz (9 oz for a pair)
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
A total redesign of Odyssey's popular MDS sprocket. With a built-in full guard, this sprocket lives up to its name, helping to protect your chain from anything you can throw at it. Sprocket thickness increases towards the guard area for greater strength. Compatible with all chain widths. - 7075 Aluminum
The M2 lever works with a single cable or Odyssey's dual cable system. - Improved braking power for Gyro users - Left/Right hand compatible
- 4140 Chromoly - 3 Possible peg positions for longer peg life - 14mm with 3/8-inch adapters included - 4 inches (length) x 1-3/8 inches (outer diameter) - Sold in pairs - 8.75 oz (17.5 oz for a pair)
The Monolever was an instant classic and has become a clear favorite with pro riders around the world because of its familiar feel, smooth edges and variety of handle options.
It’s a traditional straight up pivotal design with a 200mm length.
Designed using high-quality sealed bearings and a precision tapered wedge to keep the headset tight at all times. FEATURES - High-quality sealed bearings. - Color matched spacers included. - 10mm, 3mm and 2mm (15mm total) - Laser etched Odyssey bearings. SPECS - Campagnolo standard spec. - 1-1/8 integrated headset. - 45º tapered bearings 41.8mm outer diameter (fits 42mm BMX head tubes).
Designed specifically for use with Odyssey's Quartet FRONT or REAR hubs. SPECS - Forged from 7075-T6 aluminum for greater strength and durability - Steel insert prevents guard deformation, prolonging bearing life
Page 1 of 1