Park's Hex Wrench Set offers all the popular Allen wrenches (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm) in a convenient fold-up unit. The tool tips are chamfered for a positive grip and the one-piece fiber-reinforced-resin handle is light, comfortable, slip resistant and 40% stronger than steel.
Park's Chainring Nut Wrench makes chainring bolt installation and removal easy. It securely holds the slotted nut to prevent spinning when tightening or loosening the bolt. And, it's double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, including Campagnolo chainring bolt nuts.
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m19 includes: - Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible - Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 - Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 - Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm - Screwdrivers: Phillips #1, Phillips #2, flat #2 - Torx: t-10, t-25 - Stainless steel carrying case - Length: 89 mm - Weight: 175g - Warranty: lifetime
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m17 includes: Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm Screwdrivers: Phillips #2, flat #2 Torx: t-25 Length: 89 mm Weight: 168g Warranty: Lifetime
A great way to hold small parts, tools and components during a repair, Park Tool's Benchtop Overhaul Mat features multiple small pockets and one large work area. It's perfect for suspension work or to organize parts for installation. • Made of a rubber-like PVC • Cleans easily and looks great on any bench • Measures: 14.7” x 7” (38cm x 18cm)
Park's I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Hex Wrench/Screwdriver/Torx Set with Chain Tool includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen, a regular screwdriver, a T25 Torx tool (for disc-rotor bolts), a tire lever, spoke wrenches and a chain tool. The I-Beam conveniently fits in pockets and packs, too.
$10.00 - $23.00
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
The double-ended HCW-18 spanner fits slotted adjusting cones found on some one-piece cranks. The opposite end fits three-notched fixed-cones on some one piece cranks.
The CC-4 is a drop-in style gauge that measures bicycle chain wear. The laser cut CC-4 accurately measures a long section of chain and strategically comes in contact with the chain in three places, quickly and easily taking the guesswork out of knowing when chain replacement is necessary. A worn chain will cause poor shifting as well as accelerate drivetrain wear. The tool works on any 5 to 12-speed derailleur chain (including SRAM AXS) and is designed to accurately indicate when a chain reaches .5% and .75% wear, the points at which most chain manufacturers suggest replacement.
Improperly aligned frame or fork dropouts can cause bent axles and quick-release skewers, as well as tracking and shifting problems. The Frame and Fork End Alignment Gauge Set quickly determines whether the frame or fork dropouts are aligned and parallel. If an error is detected, long handles and comfortable molded grips afford plenty of leverage for straightening. These Park gauges adjust to compensate for various hub widths from 100mm to 160mm, too.
Shimano Wiring Plug Tool for use with Di2 - Tool is required to assist Di2 shifter plug installation - Shimano TL-EW02 tool for connecting and disconnecting the Di2 wiring harness and shifter plugs - For use with Dura-Ace 9070, Ultegra 6870/6770 and Alfine Di2 components and E-Tube wiring
- Professional tools to correctly size spokes for wheelbuilding
Quickly fix whatever on-ride mishaps come your way with this astonishingly versatile pocket workshop. Packed with 16 individual precision CNC machined parts and a lightweight aluminium body, it's function rich, yet still jersey-pocket friendly - the perfect pocket companion for the open road or trail. - CNC'd steel tools - Ergonomic sides - 360-degree bit movement - Lock-tight sealed bits - Lightweight aluminium body - Width: 46mm - Length: 71mm - Weight: 110g Sixteen functions: - Hex key (mm): 2 | 2.5 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 8 - Spoke gauge: 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 - Phillips head: 2 - Torque: 25 - Mavic spline - Bottle opener - Chain splitter
- Fits all 16-notch x 44mm external bearing bottom bracket cups and updated design also fits 16-notch x 44mm disc brake lockrings and Shimano TL-FC24 and TL-FC25 adapters. - Updated design features a square 3/8-inch drive. Also works with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket Handle, 24mm socket or wrench, or in a bench vise. - Professional quality, precision sized for the perfect fit. Pedro's socket tools provide the professional quality, precision-fit tools required to properly install, remove, and adjust modern drivetrain components. Pedro's designed each socket tool to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. The new External Bottom Bracket Socket, 16x44 is designed to work seamlessly with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket handle, with any 24mm socket/wrench, with any square 3/8-inch drive, or in a bench vise. Fits 16-notch x 44mm external bearing bottom bracket cups including Shimano BB80, BB5700, XT BB70, BB51, and previous external bearing threaded cups. Also fits many external threaded types for Campagnolo, Chris King, FSA MegaExo, Hope, SRAM/Truvativ GXP, Race Face X-type, Surly, Wheels Mfg., and others. The new design will now also fits disc brake rotor lockrings with 16 external notches and Shimano TL-FC24 and TL-FC25 adapters. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
$22.95 - $32.95
The MT-10, 20, 30 and 40 are high quality folding take-along tools that feature forged aluminum side plates, a mix of hardened and plated tools, and smooth ergonomic operation.
$6.49 - $11.49
World-famous Park Tool quality wrapped up in a great set of metric combination wrenches. Forged from chrome vanadium steel, chrome plated, meticulously polished, then center dipped in Park Tool blue vinyl for a positive grip.
They always say, the right tool for the right job. Park's P-handled Torx Wrenches are available in T6, T8, T10, T15, T20, T25, T30 and T40 sizes. They feature offset handles made from durable nylon with a comfortable, ergonomic design. The wrenches are made of high-torque industrial steel for excellent durability.
• Y-shaped wrench with 3 tools • Available in 3 versions: Hex S (2, 2.5, 3mm), Hex M (4, 5, 6mm) and Torx (T20, T25, T40)
Drawing inspiration from Pedro's Bench In a Box and Master Tool Kit, this extensive tool set includes 55 professional-quality tools packaged simply to ensure the best possible value. You won’t find a glorified fishing tackle box, but instead a wide variety of professional tools ready to tackle installations, overhauls, and repairs. The perfect kit for new shop mechanics or home enthusiasts. Includes: - L Hex Wrench Set - 9 piece - 6mm and 8mm Hex Driver - Y Wrenches - 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 hex, T10, T25, T30 torx - L Torx Set - 7 piece - Tire Levers – Yellow (2) - Pro Chain Tool 2.0 - Equalizer Pedal Wrench - Vise Whip - Cassette Lockring Socket - Campy BB & Cassette Socket - Splined Bottom Bracket Socket - Freewheel Socket - Bottom Bracket Wrench - Cable Cutter - Cable Puller - Universal Crank Remover w/ Handle - Phillips #2 Screwdriver - Flat Blade 5.5 Screwdriver - Star Nut Setter - 1" & 1 1/8" - Magnetic Parts Tray - 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm Cone Wrench (2 Pieces Each) - 17mm, 18mm, 19mm Cone Wrench - Tape Measure - Pro Spoke Wrench - Black - Pro Spoke Wrench - Green - Pro Spoke Wrench - Red - Chain Checker Plus - Adjustable Wrench-10
- Xtreme chain lube is formulated for long-distance and extreme off-road conditions - MFR bonds to metal surfaces and resists build-Up and tackiness, in addition to shedding water
- For removing/installing cartridge bearings in SRAM S40/60/80 and Zipp Flashpoint wheels
Handy and affordable, this tool makes it easy to get a clean cut every time. - Securely holds hose while cutting - Replaceable blade - Plastic body
Brake pad spreader tool for Avid Elixir brakes.
Bushings and spacer designed for use with Pedro's Headset and Bearing Press. - Includes ten precision-machined bushings in 6 sizes covering installation of all road, mountain, and BMX press-fit bottom brackets cups and bearings, plus a BB Bushing Spacer for enhanced flexibility, speed, and alignment - Bushings and spacer designed for use with Pedro's Headset & Bearing Press ensuring precise and accurate installation. Inner diameter of 18.4mm (14mm for 19-37 and 19-41) - EVA foam packaging insert keeps the bushings protected, organized, and ready for use
The Pedro's Ratcheting Combo Wrench Set features beautiful, compact, and durable spanner wrenches. The forged and polished wrenches feature a convenient combination of 6-point ratchet box-end and offset open-end. - Premium combination ratcheting box-end/open end wrenches set. - Durable, forged steel construction features 6-point ratcheting mechanism. - Includes: 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15mm sizes in storage pouch.
- Aids in the quick change of oil-bath fluid in RockShox Totem forks and for servicing/bleeding XX-Series Xloc hydraulic remote systems (Not for reverb seatposts) - Includes: Speed lube syringe+hose, adapter fittings/O-rings, And port-access wrench
Page 1 of 14 Next page